Sunday, November 3, 2019

Weddings are way of providing baby-sitters for the future ...

Daily Mail-Feb. 10, 2010
Professor Zak said: 'Maybe the reason we have these weddings is not just because of the emotional contagion - the empathy, the love - but because these ...
Story image for wedding jewelry from MetalMiner

Wanted: Heavy Metal Bands That Perform Well (Part Three ...

MetalMiner-Nov. 15, 2010
When it comes to wedding bands, is rhodium the most beautiful? No. Actually ... “I've never seen the metal, said Jim Tuttle, owner of Green Lake Jewelry Works.
Story image for wedding jewelry from Denver Post

Eyes off the prize: Championship jewelry loses luster after the ...

Denver Post-Feb. 4, 2010
“I couldn't tell you the last time I had it on,” Gossage said. “I never wear rings. I never wear jewelry, period. If I put that thing on, I'd have to wear my wedding ring ...
Story image for wedding jewelry from Village Voice

Two Blondes Are Better Than One: On Gentlemen Prefer ...

Village Voice-Aug. 3, 2010
in Eccentricities, it's a scene of abrupt romantic disillusion while shopping for wedding rings, which occasions a ravishing final image of defeat. Feminine ...

No comments:

Post a Comment